In addition to our performers, we also have a wide range of networks in Japan and overseas.
If you have specific type of performer you desire to find for your event or show, we will find and propose. Or if you don't have specific idea of entertainment program in your event, we will propose by hearing you about purpose, theme, venue, stage conditions, etc. and make a proposal.
Please feel free to contact us first.
Our Performing Artists
Unicycle dance group
Beautiful unicycle dance style, likened to "land figure skating", has history of more than 40 years in Japan and has been highly regarded in the world for its unique and fascinating style.
Its elegant and spectacular performance with speed, dynamics, and synchronization will captivate your audience and guests.
Depending on budget, scale and stage condition of your event / show, UniCircle Flow offers from solo or pair to large group performance.
Air (Pole) Dance
One and Only "Air Dance" performing group in the world created by Takashi Jonishi.
"Anti-Gravity" "Floating" "Waking in the air"
The original and unique style of gymnastic-like pole dance combined with Poppin' and Robot dance creates unbelievable performance.
Takashi Jonishi's beyond-human strength and body control as well as their precise and sophisticated choreography to music will take you to the world of space.
AirFootWorks provides solo to group performance depending on budget, stage condition and availability.
Dance-ish performer, director, producer
Based on various styles of dance, Kenichi's unique style of performance which incorporates magic, pantomime, video projection, illusion effects of sound and light entertains all ages.
- 2013 : “America’s Got Talent : season 8 ” All-kind talent audition TV show in USA << Winner among 75,000 contestants / First Asian, First dancer and First foreign act winner >>
- 2007 : “Showtime at the Apollo” TV show version of “Amateur Night” at the Apollo Theater << Grand Champion of dance contest after winning 7 times >>
- 2001 : “Amateur Night” at the World-Famous Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York << Winner of Super Top Dog / Grand Champion as the first Japanese contestant >>
- First Japanese speaker at the TED Talks Conference in 2007
- First audition video of "America's Got Talent" on YouTube has more than 100 million views, and total views of EBIKEN are more than 250 million times (as of 2020)